Goals & Strategic Plan
2020 NCPG Goals
I. Broaden public awareness
- Develop strategies to increase awareness & change negative public opinion about gambling addiction
- Redesign & maintain website
- Recognize achievements in field through Awards
- Market NGAGE reports
- Represent field at stakeholder conference
- Work with members and other stakeholders to adopt SSBI recommendations
II. Promote treatment & recovery services
- Administer IGCCB certification contract
- Administer CEU application review process
- Oversee National Problem Gambling Helpline Network
- Advocate for Federal involvement in gambling addiction
- Conduct Advocacy Day
- Monitor Federal gambling related legislation
- Increase veteran awareness of responsible gambling
- Support Affiliates and other members on state-level legislative and regulatory issues & develop advocacy capacity
- Engagement in Affiliate states upon request
III. Promote Prevention & Responsible Gaming services & develop workforce
- Continue RGV & iCAP programs
- Provide iCAP assessments & renewals
- Create RG course accreditation program
- Conduct 2020, plan 2021 and bid 2022 national conferences
- Improve guidelines to protect youth from gambling marketing
- Revise Loved Ones Guide
- Create SSBI pilot projects to educate athletes, train counselors and innovate delivery of services through new Responsible Gambling Alliance of DC
- Contract for online peer & support services. Provide counselor training
IV. Maintain and oversee financial & organizational health
- Annual review of all membership dues
- Pursue best practices for non-profits
- Board members will commit to assisting with development
- Encourage membership participation in governance
- Strengthen membership
- Finalize 2021-2025 Strategic Plan
2015-2020 Strategic Plan Goals
I. Broaden public awareness of problem gambling.
II. Promote the accessibility, availability and affordability of a continuum of treatment and recovery services for those affected by problem gambling.
III. Research, establish and promote prevention and responsible gambling standards.
IV. Improve the knowledge and skills of those working on behalf of people affected by problem gambling.
V. Enhance organizational capability.
Download the full NCPG 2015-2020 STRATEGIC PLAN document.
2018 Annual Report
2018 was a year of unprecedented growth and success for NCPG. Please review the full report for more details on the highlights given below on our advocacy, awareness and assistance work in responsible and problem gambling.
Download the 2018 Annual Report