What is problem gambling?
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about problem gambling.
Help & Treatment
Do you or someone you know need help with a gambling problem? The National Council on Problem Gambling offers help and hope.
- Get help here – it’s free, available 24/7 and 100% confidential
- The Help by State provides resources for local gambling help
- Treatment Facilities offer inpatient and intensive outpatient treatment options
- Find a certified gambling counselor near you with our Counselor Search
- Self-help meetings: Gamblers Anonymous
- Self-help meetings for families and loved ones of people experiencing problem gambling: Gam-Anon
- Gamblers Anonymous is now offering new meetings by phone every night from 9-11pm ET for at least the next 2 weeks: