National Council on Problem Gambling – Membership Program
Why you should be a member: increase your impact! And enjoy these unique and useful benefits of membership:
- Early access to National Conference registration, first access to the limited seats for our Pre- and Post-Conference Workshops.
- Increase your knowledge. Accurate and timely information in our ‘custom blend’ that encompasses both problem gambling and responsible gambling, including
- Monthly webinars on a wide range of topics. Free!
- Monthly newsletter with updates from across the country, including advocacy and Helpline Modernization developments.
- Quarterly Zoom 30-minute networking sessions for Members only. Free!
- Quarterly ‘Ask an Expert’ webinars for members only. Free!
|Recordings of all our webinars are available to current members at any time: sign in via http://bit.ly/NCPG-Online.
Navigate to the archive of webinar recordings to see any you might have missed!
- Gain expert assistance. NCPG staff helps you make your voice heard with crucial information and advocacy efforts with federal and state legislators; and health, justice and military/veterans agencies
- Get recognized. Eligible to submit NCPG National Awards nominations, including for corporate CSR award; acknowledgement for organizational members on our website, national conference materials and social media.
- Right-size your benefits: there are three types, each with three or more levels, with a 30% discount for nonprofits and governmental agencies
- Augment your skills. Unmatched professional development and education in our field, including CEs and advocacy training
- Enhance your career with unique networking opportunities
- Significant discounts on National Conference and other education registration fees, and responsible gambling verification programs.
- Personal satisfaction. Feel good that you support essential services for people and families and concerned others affected by problem gambling, including the National Problem Gambling Helpline Network.
- Members keep it going: they sustain NCPG’s unique core programs – NCPG receives no federal funding.
- Tax-deductible: NCPG is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions and member dues are tax-deductible in accordance with the law.
How to join:
- Click here to join or renew online: Individuals or Organizations.
- Download a Membership Benefits and Application Form for Individuals or Organizations to return by scan/email, fax or mail.
- Organizational members should contact NCPG directly first at email@example.com.
- Multi-year Membership: 3-year and Lifetime Memberships are available.
Lifetime: Make an extraordinary commitment to having a voice in Washington for problem gambling – you’ll never have to think about renewing and your dues will never increase!
3-Year: take advantage of the 10% discount and the convenience of not having to renew your membership every year.
- Click here for more information about the different levels and benefits.
- Membership is required for anyone wishing to be nominated to NCPG’s Board of Directors or serve as chair of an NCPG committee; it is also recommended for anyone who wants to serve on a committee, as members are generally given priority for those opportunities. And only members can submit nominations for the NCPG National Awards.
Individual Memberships are offered in four categories: Individual $90, Individual Plus $140, Honored Senior $65 and Student $35.
Individual Plus includes all the benefits of the Individual membership, PLUS a subscription to International Gambling Studies, a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal in gambling studies (value $194 in itself).
Joint Memberships are Individual Memberships offered at a substantial discount to those who are a member of your Affiliate State Chapter. To contact the Affiliate in your state to inquire about state membership benefits and pricing, please click here.
Organizational Membership is for corporations and other businesses, nonprofit 501 (c) (3) organizations, and government agencies, including Tribal government. There are three levels – Platinum, Gold and Silver. Nonprofits and government agencies may participate using substantially discounted rates. Depending on the level chosen, a number of staff or Board members are entitled to Individual Plus Memberships as part of the benefits of the Organizational Membership. To join, please download the membership form for Organizations and when complete, email it to ncpg-at-ncpgambling.org (please contact us first about organizational membership as at least one conversation is usually needed!).
You can see a list of current Organizational Members here. Organizational members play an important role in supporting NCPG operations and programs — thank you!
Affiliate Membership is for the designated Affiliate Chapter in each state and is limited to one per state, although one Affiliate can serve more than one state. There are NCPG Affiliates across the country; if you would like to start an Affiliate in your state, please contact Keith Whyte, NPCG Executive Director via ncpg-at-NCPGambling.org or 202.547.9204.
Become a New Individual Member or Renew
Join now – it’s easy to become a member! Join or renew online, or download your membership application to email, mail or fax.
Attach or scan and email, or fax, or mail your completed membership application to the address below.
Electronic methods are preferred.
730 11th Street, NW, Suite 601
Washington, DC 20001
Contact Barbara Rollins, Deputy Director, at 202-547-9204 ext. 25. We’ll help you choose the right membership for you or your organization!
NCPG is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization: tax ID #51-0141872. Certain membership benefits have market value. Contributions are tax-deductible in accordance with the law.
Don’t want to be a member, but wish to support NCPG? Donate online!. Donations are 100% tax-deductible and every donation makes a difference!