National Council on Problem Gambling Membership Program
- Membership offers substantial benefits, including discounts on the national conference and counselor exam, as well as providing subscriptions to important periodicals. See below for more information or download our Membership Brochure.
- New! Multi-year Membership: 3-year and Lifetime Memberships are now available! Make an extraordinary commitment to having a voice in Washington for problem gambling, or simply take advantage of the 10% discount or the convenience of renewing your membership at the same time as your certification. Click here for more information about the different levels and benefits.
- Membership is required for anyone wishing to be nominated to NCPG’s Board of Directors or serve as chair of an NCPG committee; it is also recommended for anyone who wants to serve on a committee, as members are generally given priority for those opportunities.
are offered in four categories: Individual, Individual Plus, Honored Senior and Student.
are Individual Memberships offered at a substantial discount to those who are a member of your Affiliate State Chapter
. To contact the Affiliate in your state to inquire about memberships, please click here
is for corporations and other businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies, including Tribal government. There are three levels – Platinum, Gold and Silver. Nonprofits and government agencies may participate using substantially discounted rates. Depending on the level chosen, a number of staff or Board members are entitled to Individual Plus Memberships as part of the benefits of the Organizational Membership. To join, please download the membership form
and when complete, email it to (our system does not allow online membership sign-ups for this category of membership).
You can see a current list of Organizational Members here
. Organizational members play an important role in supporting NCPG operations and programs — thank you!
is for the designated Affiliate Chapter in each state and is limited to one per state, although one Affiliate can serve more than one state. Currently there are 37 Affiliates representing 38 states; if you would like to start an Affiliate in your state, please contact Keith Whyte, NPCG Executive Director at or 202.547.9204.
Why you should be a member: increase your impact!
- Accurate and timely information – increase your knowledge
- Unmatched professional development and education in this field – augment your skills
- Powerful networking tools – enhance your career
- Get a great deal – significant discounts on fees for National Conference registration and NCGC exam
- NCPG staff helps with crucial information and advocacy efforts – gain expert assistance with legislators and health agencies at federal, state and local levels
- Get membership benefits for organizations at a level that’s right for you: there are three different levels, with a 30% discount for nonprofits and governmental agencies
- NCPG’s National Problem Gambling Helpline and online Counselor Directory – support essential services
- The leading national advocate in the fight against problem gambling – support NCPG’s work
- NCPG is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible in accordance with the law.
Please note that certification for counselors is separate from membership, but NCPG members receive a discount on the certification exam fee
($100 discount or almost 30%). Your membership pays for itself TWICE if you are a counselor attending the conference!
Become a New Member or Renew
Join now –
it’s easy to become a member! Join or renew online, or download your membership application to email, mail or fax. Organizational members should contact NCPG directly first at.
Mail, scan and email, or fax your completed membership application to:
730 11th Street, NW, Suite 601
Washington, DC 20001
Contact Barbara Rollins, Deputy Director for Advancement, at 202-547-9204 ext. 25
. We’ll help you choose the right membership for you or your organization!
NCPG is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization: tax ID #51-0141872. Certain membership benefits have market value. Contributions are tax-deductible in accordance with the law.
Don’t want to be a member, but wish to support NCPG? Donate online
or use the attached form to make a donation
. Donations are 100% tax-deductible and every donation makes a difference!