Each year the National Council on Problem Gambling honors individuals and organizations for their work on problem gambling and responsible gambling issues. The process is overseen by the NCPG Awards Committee. Please note the NCPG awards have undergone many changes over the past four decades, so the current criteria do not necessarily apply to previous awards.
– Nominators must have an active NCPG Membership.
– 2020 Awards are for work that was completed or activities that occurred between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
– All nominations and accompanying materials must be submitted online.
– Please carefully follow the criteria outlined below for each award. Any nomination that does not meet criteria, is incomplete, or is received after due date for nominations will not be considered.
– Award winners are selected based on the merits of the nomination materials. It is extremely important that submission(s) for nomination(s) be complete. Since Members of the awards committee may not be familiar with a nominee, it is vital that nomination materials provide adequate information regarding the justification for the award. This information should include specific examples, verification of facts, letters of support, and any other items necessary to make your case. A poorly crafted or incomplete nomination may result in another candidate receiving the award.
– The Awards Committee reserves the right to solicit additional information regarding nominees at any time.
steps to submit a nomination
Step One: Familiarize yourself with the criteria for the award you are
Step Two: Gather all necessary documentation and have it ready to
Step Three: Know your NCPG Membership Expiration Date.
Step Four: Log into https://www.judgify.me/NCPGAnnualAwards-2020
submission deadline is friday, may 15
AWARDS DESCRIPTIONS AND CRITERIA