24 Hour Confidential National Helpline
CLICK HERE to Submit an Item to the Training Calendar
This 60-minute webinar will provide information on how to apply for Agility Grant funding. Geared for first-time applicants, the webinar is designed to help you to submit your best application possible. During the webinar, we will review the essentials of applying, including:
• Strategic pillars & program principles
• Who can apply for Agility Grants
• Examples of eligible projects
• How to apply: An overview of the application platform
• Common application pitfalls and how to avoid them
• Tips to strengthen your project proposal
• Q & A
This webinar is free to the public, but registration is required.
There are no CE’s available for this webinar.
As the National Problem Gambling Helpline Modernization rolls out, input from all stakeholders is of the utmost importance. To ensure everyone has access to give feedback and ask questions, NCPG is hosting monthly virtual forums.
During each forum, NCPG Staff will give an update on the status of the National Problem Gambling Helpline Modernization Project activities and will then open the floor to any questions, comments, concerns, and feedback from attendees.