2024 Call for Conference Presentations
Apply to Present at the National Conference on Gambling Addiction & Responsible Gambling 2024
Deadline for Submission: Wednesday, December 20, 2023
The 2024 Conference will utilize a dual format of online and in-person sessions.
- Digital Symposium held virtually on February 15, May 16, September 19 and November 14, 2024.
- Main Conference & Workshops held in person in San Diego, CA, July 17-19, 2024.
The National Conference on Gambling Addiction and Responsible Gambling 2024 will bring together over 600 local, national and international experts in problem gambling and responsible gambling to educate and inform a diverse group of public health, prevention, treatment, advocacy, recovery, research, regulatory and gambling industry professionals.
Presenters and attendees will include professionals from many disciplines — behavioral health, social work, mental health and substance abuse, academic and commercial research, government agencies, regulatory bodies, media, as well as individuals in recovery and family members.
Submission Guidelines & Selection Criteria
This conference serves as a crucial avenue for fostering dialogue, sharing innovative strategies and promoting cutting-edge research in the field. We encourage submissions that explore a wide spectrum of themes that delve into the diverse dimensions of problem gambling and responsible gambling.
Explore Conference Presentation Types
Serving as the worlds oldest and largest annual conference on problem gambling & responsible gambling, event brings together local, national and international experts in responsible gambling and problem gambling.
- Lead Presenters will receive complimentary registration from NCPG for the event in which they are presenting: Digital Symposium, Pre-Conference or Main Conference.
- Recognition as an expert in the field in conference marketing and promotional materials distributed across the country and around the world, as well as to hundreds of attendees who are often key stakeholders in their jurisdictions.
- Continuing education credit, if applicable.
- Networking and exposure to leaders in the field.