Become a Sponsor
Deadline to be included in Conference Brochure: January 31, 2019.
Deadline to be included in Attendee Booklet: June 1, 2019.
Increase your organization’s visibility among peers and colleagues in problem gambling and responsible gaming in a cost-effective way by becoming a sponsor at a level that’s right for you.
The National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) and the Problem Gambling Coalition of Colorado (PGCC) invite your participation in our conference, which is unique in bringing together people from all facets of the gambling and gaming worlds.
Our 2017 and 2018 conferences garnered attendance of over 600 professionals from treatment, prevention, education, research, judicial, regulatory, legislative, and other fields, as well as the recovery community.
To receive the widest level of recognition, select the sponsorship opportunities and benefits that will best serve your goals, whether they are training, marketing, philanthropy, human resources – or all of them!
The benefits of sponsorship include:
- Sponsors enjoy cost-effective visibility in the problem gambling and responsible gaming fields.
- Create positive impact with increased training and effectiveness for your staff or Board members.
- Your tax-deductible sponsorship will support the conference and the work of NCPG.
- Acknowledgement with Organization Logo or Name on conference signage and promotional materials* and press releases.
- Recognition on the NCPG website and other associated sites as available.
- Additional recognition with sponsorship of specific events within the conference.
- Sponsors of $10,000 or above receive special acknowledgment in news releases, media kits and promotional materials.
- Registration(s) for the main conference, with ticket(s) for the Highlight Event .
- Option to donate registration benefits for scholarships.
- Listing in Conference Booklet for guests and media – make a lasting impression during and after the conference.
Contact us at email@example.com or 202-360-4553 for more information.