Oregon Health Authority & Oregon Council on Problem Gambling
Fall PGS Online Learning Series
Join us for a series of two-hour webinar sessions spread over a variety of dates in order to meet your scheduling and CEU needs.
– Dr. Timothy Fong, UCLA — problem gambling & marijuana; problem gambling & opioids
– Dr. Amanda McCormick, University of Fraser Valley — problem gambling and correctional institutions
– Dr. Hilary Cash – preventing internet & video game addiction
– Rob Maya, Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling – creating a successful marketing campaign
– Dr. Lori Rugle, Maryland Center for Excellence on Problem Gambling — well-being & public health perspectives; language, shame & stigma
– Dr. Jeff Marotta – problem gambling & the criminal justice system in Oreogn; problem gambling & public health perspectives (part II of Lori Rugle’s session)
Can’t make a session? All sessions will be recorded and available for later viewing.
Registration is flexible. You can register for the whole series or any of the individual sessions. Registration is free for Oregon-based prevention, treatment, recovery programs, and community partners!
CEUs at low cost: $150 for the full series (10 sessions, 20 CEUs), or individual sessions at a low cost of $25 per session (2 CEUs), and FREE for Oregon-based registrants. Continuing education is approved by the National Council on Problem Gambling and the Mental Health & Addictions Certification Board of Oregon.